Anonymous asked: 12, 16
12. When I was a kid I would have tons of dreams about being murdered. If that wasn’t fucked enough, I wouldn’t be able to wake myself up until I had been killed.
16. Idk man I haven’t been to any fun parties.
Anonymous asked: 8, 14 and 18 please
8. I’m proud of my music library. I don’t know.
14. THE STORY OF BASIL, THE KISS OF DEATH: I was spending a weekend in NYC with a family friend, in an apartment that he shared with a man named Basil. Even though Basil wasn’t there, he managed to creep me out with just his name, cheetah print bed spread, and excessive amount of hair gel. Anyways, I slept on a pull out couch in the living room. I noticed during the night that he had multiple urns on his mantle, next to several framed pictures of him kissing young Asian women. I asked my friend and found out thAT BASIL HAD HAD A SLEW OF ASIAN GIRLFRIENDS WHO ALL “COINCIDENTALLY” DIED WHILE DATING HIM. IT WAS SO FUCKED UP.
18. One time during a test in the 5th grade, Brittney threw up EVERYWHERE and then the teacher called her Chunks for the rest of the year.
thetasteofpaste asked: 2, 5, 6
2. First of all, Brittney has retitled my 1st kiss as “The 1st Dan”. Anyways, I was at a friend’s bon fire when I was 14 and someone dared this random Dan kid to kiss me. Dan came over to me, kinda stared at me for a few seconds, then executed some lip/cheek/nose combo kiss and it was weird.
5. I can’t think of one specific year that was my favorite, but I’ve had a nice past few birthdays. I spend them in Maine with Brittney and we get snow cones. Oh, for my 16th birthday I had a surprise party, so that was cool.
6. I love my birthday so much that I don’t think I’ve had a particularly bad one.